Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has confirmed that the latest G Generation series, SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays will be released on 28 November 2019. The game will be available on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
The Physical/Digital version for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch and Premium G Sound Edition on Digital version will include additional 35 magnificent Gundam anime theme songs and OST music collections.
Check out SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays 2nd trailer here.
Here are the Retail Day one Bonuses:
1. PlayStation 4/Nintendo Switch
SD Gundam G Generation Monoeye Gundams ported version “SD Gundam G Generation Monoeye Gundams ported version“ which was released in 2002 is re-developed for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
The story begins at the ending of the One Year War, where the main character “Sig Wednner” is actively involved as a Zeon pilot. The game is equipped with familiar simulation elements from the G Generation series. Fight your way through the story of “Monoeye Gundams” with the reinforced unit!
Only available in Early Purchase Bonus! Pre-order it and walk down the memory lane as you replay the game!
2. Additional Unit, Sisquiede (Titans Color) production list access
Register the original unit, Sisquiede (Titans Color) which appeared in “Monoeye Gundams” and run through the 4 worlds together!
3. “Modifications: Starter Set” acquisition quest
Receive the acquisition quest, “Modifications: Starter Set” to acquire Modifications which will help you to strengthen your units and advance smoothly into the game.
· Add-On Armor 1 Max HP ＋3,000
· Energy Tank 1 Max EN ＋30
· High-Sensitivity Sensor 1 Accuracy ＋3%
· Educational Computer 1 Evasion +3%
· MS Extra Booster 1 MS／MA MOV ＋1
· WS Extra Booster 1 Warship MOV ＋1
· Additional Hanger Number of warship teams +1 (max 2 teams allowed)
Here are the Digital Bonuses:
1. Premium G Sound Edition Announced!
Premium G Sound Edition includes additional 35 magnificent Gundam anime theme songs and OST music collections for PlayStation 4/Nintendo Switch. Enjoy a breathtaking collection of Gundam music! 35 spectacular addition of music collections to the Standard version!
2. “Modifications: Starter Set” acquisition quest
Acquire useful abilities for character development from the “Modifications: Starter Set” acquisition quest!
· Ranged Knowledge Lv.1: Range +1 for Ranged Weapons.
· Melee Knowledge Lv.1: Range +1 for Melee Weapons.
· Ranged Handling Lv.1: POW +500 for Ranged Weapons.
· Melee Handling Lv.1: POW +500 for Melee Weapons.
· Ranged Weapons Efficiency Lv.2: EN Consumption -3% for Ranged Weapons.
· Melee Weapons Efficiency Lv.2: EN Consumption -3% for Melee Weapons.