Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has revealed the details for PlayStation 4 collector’s edition of Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown. The game will be released on 18th January 2019 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and 1st February 2019 for PC via Steam.
The Strangereal Edition (Collector’s Edition) for PlayStation 4 which will be numbered individually will have:
- The full game. Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- Season Pass which includes 3 aircrafts, 3 additional missions and a music player mode
- An exclusive diecast metal figurine of the Arsenal Bird
- An A4 Art Book which has 150 pages of ACES at War: A History 2019. This includes exclusive illustrations, interviews and 4 short novels written by writer/director Sunao Katabuchi
- 3cm metal pin
- 2 embroidered patches of Erusea and Usea crests
Check out Ace Combat 7 trailer here.
Here is an overview.
Putting gamers in the cockpit of the most advanced war planes ever developed, ACE COMBAT 7 delivers the ﬁercest air combat experience ever created through photorealistic visuals, intense dog-ﬁghting action, a multitude of authentic and futuristic aircraft to ﬂy, an immersive storyline, and even virtual reality!
Leveraging the power of the newest generation gaming consoles, ACE COMBAT 7 will blow players away with the evolution of its graphics engine. Beautifully rendered cloud-ﬁlled skies and highly detailed cityscapes enhance the sense of unparalleled speed and set the stage for the most engaging aerial battles in the franchise’s storied 20 year history. ACE COMBAT 7 will provide an arsenal of ultra-modern super weapons and formidable enemies that the series is known for.
For more information of the game you can click here.