Wah now even Google has a gaming platform and it’s called Stadia. Stadia is a cloud gaming platform and streaming service which you can play AAA games on desktop, laptop,TV, tablet and smart phones as well. That means you can play games without a console sia! Stadia will stream games from the cloud to your Chrome browser, Chromecast, and Pixel phones. How cool is that? For now it will launch in the States, Canada, UK and most of Europe sometime this year. So far no word on Asia release yet. Sian.
Here is an overview of Stadia.
Introducing Stadia, a new gaming platform from Google for playing AAA video games across all kinds of screens.
- Game where you want, when you want. Play across multiple devices, including laptops, desktops, and select phones and tablets. (High speed internet connection required.)
- New ways to play through YouTube and beyond. Go from watching a video to playing a game in seconds, with even more innovative experiences to come for select games.
- Up to 4K HDR at 60 FPS. Enjoy gaming the way you love, with beautiful HDR graphics and smooth frame rates. (4K HDR at 60 FPS are dependent on your bandwidth. Gameplay experience may vary based on quality of internet connection.)
- Play instantly. No updates, no downloads. Jump right into the game.
- Always getting better. Stadia’s cloud based infrastructure evolves to meet the demands of players, developers, and YouTube creators.
Check out the trailer here.